ONE houses over 600 archival collections of personal papers from activists, artists and ordinary citizens, as well as records from LGBTQ political, social, educational and cultural organizations. The collections include a wide array of materials such as manuscripts, photographs, letters, graphics, and other historically significant materials.
A research account is required to use materials or order reproductions from the ONE Archives. To register and request items before your visit, please log on here.
The archival collections at ONE Archives are searchable via the Online Archive of California, which houses all of ONE’s Finding Aids. Explore ONE on the OAC through the search box or click here for a full inventory of our holdings. Find a select list of unprocessed collections at ONE below.
Unprocessed Archival Collections
Currently, there are no catalog records for some archival collections at ONE, which are listed below. Researchers may view these unprocessed materials by appointment with assistance of an archivist.
- American Foundation for AIDS Research (AMFAR)
- Catherine Lord Papers
- Cyclona Collection
- Daniel Luckenbill Papers
- Jack Vargas Papers
- Jay R. Lawton Photographs
- Get Equal Records
- Lee Mentley Papers and Photographs
- Long Beach/Orange County LOBOC Motorcycle Club Records
- Mark Katz Papers
- Purple Circuit Records
- Q Television Records
- Roberto Gil de Montes Papers and Photographs
- Saddleback Motorcycle Corps Collection
- Sheree Rose and Bob Flanagan Papers and Photographs
- Steve Desroches Collection on Drag
- Stuart Timmons Papers